searching all scripts in an application

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 24 16:31:09 EDT 2005

Charles Hartman wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2005, at 3:59 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>

>> That's the downside of being so busy:  bugs in my tools don't get
>> fixed as quickly as I'd like.
>>
>> I'm up against a hairy deadline right now, but I'll look into that  at
>> first opportunity and post an update.  You can use the updater  in the
>> devolution setup window to check for new parts -- try in a  few days
>> and hopefully I'll have that posted.
>
> I certainly didn't mean it was important; it isn't -- I'm just being
> OCD about it as usual. The package works very nicely.

Thanks.  OCD is useful. These issues may not bother you so much, but I
have to work with these tools all day (and these have been some busy
days) so I'm highly motivated to keep them running smoothly.

I spend most of the day in the MetaCard IDE, and flip into Rev now and
then to help clients walk through things; the only consistency in my
world is devolution, as it's too much mental effort to remap habits from
the UIs of the two IDEs.  So when devo fails I tend to fix it on the
spot, since without it I'm hosed. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation