searching all scripts in an application

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 24 15:59:56 EDT 2005

Charles Hartman wrote:
> (off-list)
> Richard,
>

> This is terrific -- I just downloaded it & used it for ten minutes  and
> I'm already hooked. Frankly, it seems much more useful (and far  less
> crash-prone) than the Daniels & Mara suite.

Thanks for the kind words.  That's one nice thing about being so
hectically busy here lately: it keeps me from adding too much to my
toolkit, which keeps things simple. :)

> I did run into one bug: I'm working on a substack, with the Object
> Browser and the Properties palette available. Properties is showing  the
> stack. When I pull down the menu at the top and select the  current card
> instead, I get: "There was an error executing a script  in stack
> 4WProps. No more information is available because the stack  is password
> protected." Then Properties *does* seem (by its title) to  switch to
> showing the card.

That's the downside of being so busy:  bugs in my tools don't get fixed
as quickly as I'd like.

I'm up against a hairy deadline right now, but I'll look into that at
first opportunity and post an update.  You can use the updater in the
devolution setup window to check for new parts -- try in a few days and
hopefully I'll have that posted.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation