magic settings for rollovers?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 24 15:56:45 EDT 2005

I have an app in which nearly all of the buttons use some wonderful
graphics made by a contract artist, with up, down, disabled, and
rollover states.

I've set the IDs of the various icon properties appropriately, and
everything's ALMOST working great, except:

Rollover states seem to stick sometimes -- I can move the mouse over the
control and the armedIcon shows, but moving the mouse off sometimes
reverts to the icon (desired) and sometimes leaves the armedIcon showing
(look broken).

What are the property settings I should be using for reliable rollovers?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal