I need help!!!

Josue Giron dadude297 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 21:51:35 EDT 2005

first of all Im new to html but I like learning it.I
sometimes stay on my website looking for ways to
improve it.but i don't make the things that are in my
site.I want to make the template,the
pictures,everything so I can truly say that I did my
very own site.but I need help,because I only started
about 4 weeks ago on html.I know theres other
languages out there but html is cool...its practically
unlimited to any resource.please somebody give me
somewhere to start at.thank you.