Anyone know how to use the XMLRPC library?

david bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue Aug 23 18:39:38 EDT 2005

I am trying to update my blogger client using the Rev XMLRPC library.
Can't figure out how to use it...

This is for the movable type API...

on mouseUp
   -- put "puck.at.subik.com" into someHost
   -- put "wordpress/xmlrpc.php" into somePath

    put "test.com/wordpress/" into someHost
    put "xmlrpc.php" into somePath

   -- put "xmlrpc.php?metaWeblog.getPost" into somePath

   put 80 into somePort
   put revXMLRPC_CreateRequest(someHost, somePort, somePath, "http")
into theRequest

   put "test" into userName
   put "test" into pissWord

   put 8 into postId

   revXMLRPC_AddParam theRequest, "string", "metaWeblog.getPost"
   revXMLRPC_AddParam theRequest, "string", postId
   revXMLRPC_AddParam theRequest, "string", userName
   revXMLRPC_AddParam theRequest, "string", pissWord

   put revXMLRPC_Execute(theRequest) into theResponse
   put theResponse

   if revXMLRPC_Documents() is not empty then
revXMLRPC_DeleteAllDocuments
end mouseUp

Returns: error 400 Bad Request

Most else returns: 404 Not Found....