Creating a answer hyperlink

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Aug 23 15:08:20 EDT 2005

On Aug 23, 2005, at 12:47 PM, Stephen Barncard wrote:

> This puts up a neat dialog with a clickable link - but according to
> the message watcher no messages are sent when clicked - even though
> the link does hilite.
> Guess it has to be built. But it would be neat to send a message
> from the htmltext. The limitation is the dialog mode itself by
> definition.

Stephen,

Not quite true.  Well, maybe the message watcher doesn't see it, but
it does work if you put a linkClicked handler in the same script
where you call the answer dialog.  I've got a program that uses this
method and it works perfectly.  The linkClicked handler then calls
revGoURL like normal.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company