Creating a answer hyperlink

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Aug 23 14:15:04 EDT 2005

I could be wrong (often am) but I think you'll have to use a regular
substack to do this and not an answer dialog. As far as I can tell,
an answer dialog responds only to clicks on buttons, not to any mouse
actions in the text.

You *could* of course program a button click to take the user to the
site with revGoURL but since you have no control over the appearance
of the buttons or of the labels of the buttons in an answer dialog,
I'm not sure that accomplishes what you want.

The good news is that doing this in a substack is easy and, in some
ways, preferable to using the built-in ask/answer dialogs anyway.