The KRM (Re: Revolution Compatible Registration Tool)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Aug 23 12:19:01 EDT 2005

Scott,

This all depends on the application and its popularity...

i dont care to download 20MBs updates or 300 demos if they are "good"
or critically needed or if they give me a 10% boost...

i also got unlimided downloads and adsl going so...
downloads dont have a price... they just compete for
diskspace...

Elasticity of demand economix...

cheers
Xav