Basic Object Address Question

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 23 11:00:47 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am a bit confused, should the following code work?

put the long name of card 1 into myCardName
put the name of control 1 of card myCardName into myControlName

I get an error when I try to do this and changed the code to:

put the name of control 1 of card myCard of stack myStack into my ControlName

Which is ok, but what I really want to be able to do is this:

put long name of group myGroup into myGroupName -- String of
something like "group x of group y of group z of card c of stack s"
put the name of group myGroupName into myGroupName.

Any Ideas?

Thanks a lot
Dave