Sending mail via libSMTP on cgi

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Tue Aug 23 10:25:44 EDT 2005

There is egg on my cgi face.
1. form mail is only used for recieving submissions--not for sending out emails to various address.

2. I tried plan B (use rev) I uploaded Andre's Raw SMTP stack (after adapting it for testing) Failed. Then I remembered my host won't allow sockets to be opened.

3. Plan C: Ask the RevList.

I've already given up on the idea of running a rev chat program from my host server (socket problem, again). I may have to give up this idea as well.

tom