ISAM

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Aug 21 23:20:56 EDT 2005

Scott Kane wrote:
>>Hi Sichard,
>

> Sorry - I meant Richard, not Sichard.  :-(

That's okay, I meant OBDC and not OBDM. :)

> Any idea where I can find them for Windows and Mac?
> I've been looking evrywhere for them....  ODBC
> drivers in OSX require a Microsoft product to be
> installed (on Windows they are installed by default).

Unfortunately I don't know where to find such things.  I spend a fair
part of my life sucessfully avoiding database work, and would hate to
break that record now. :)

Hopefully someone here who's worked with ODBC will be able to help out....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal