[ANN] Animated gif for OSX progress

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 13:54:52 EDT 2005

You are most welcome, Joel.

And Howard, you are not actually stopping the  animation which continues in
the background. As in the original posting and  repeated when uploaded to ssBk
Online, set the repeatCount of the image ID to -1  to start the animation and
0 to stop it.

/H

On 8/21/05, Joel Guillod <joel.guillod at net2000.ch> wrote:
>  Thanks for the nice 16x16 24-frame animated gif !
>
> I wonder to  know if there is a way in Revolution that animated gif
> are going to be  automatically animated during the execution of a
> script.

When I  tested it, the animation ran automatically whenever the gif was
showing. So  to use the "busy" indicator, I just set a transparent
button to the icon of  the gif to show it and set the icon to 0 to stop
it.