Uncomplete Externals SDK Documentation

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Aug 21 12:42:01 EDT 2005

Derek Bump wrote:

> Joel Guillod wrote:
>
>> Some of the callback functions not documented or with wrong
>> documentation:
>

> The SDK's problems actually go a whole lot further than just
> incomplete documentation.  A lot of the callback functions that I
> wanted to use, like "GetImageByID", were not even *in* the SDK.  It's
> been a while since I've looked at it, but I believe Alex Tweedly has
> been working on this issue in getting a more complete SDK with all of
> the functions.

I hope this isn't starting to sound like "Pass the Parcel" :-)

No, I'm not able to do much towards a more complete SDK. All I was able
to do was write up a number of the discrepancies and missing items I
found, and pass that on to Mark Weider. Mark has been working with some
of the Rev folks, but I don't know that status or plans. Sorry.