Simple question: html link in browser opening a Rev Stack?

david bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sun Aug 21 09:20:48 EDT 2005

Been a while since I've done this - can someone help?

 From memory there are 1 or 2 things that must be set up for this to
work properly:

   1. Mime types set up on local machine so that the browser
recognises stack as something to be opened by Rev
   2. Possibly mime types set on http server - is this only for
saving file type during download?

 From memory I remember a stack that automatically set the default
browser to do this? Does this stack still exist? What are the cross-
platform / cross browser issues here - mainly interested in OSX and
Linux for next week.