I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sat Aug 20 12:02:11 EDT 2005

Geoff,

The problem with Topics is that it is just a table of contents with
chapter and topic listings.  It only has one general category and
then the specific topic.  This is not what I was talking about.  It
is neither general enough nor specific enough.  It is also very slow!

I would envision a lot more levels of concept "index" like entries
before you get to very specific information.  So "scripts and their
structure" would be a good top level entry, I would expect another
level or two of narrowing the scope to get to a list that had
"continuing a single script command on the next line" or "breaking a
single script command into multiple lines"

Dennis