Sends getting lost

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sat Aug 20 11:10:10 EDT 2005

On Aug 19, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Jon wrote:

> I'm writing a program that uses "send mouseup to me in 10 seconds".

Instead of sending mouseUp, put your code into a custom handler. Call
that handler from your mouseUp, and send that handler to <whatever
object it is in> in 10 seconds.

By doing it this way, you avoid the issue Jacque pointed out, and you
make your code clearer and more usable. If you ever need that code
elsewhere, it's all ready for you, rather than tied into a button.