Documentation - Webnotes

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:07:45 EDT 2005

The concept of Webnotes in the documentation seems like a great idea and
help solve a lot of issue that some folks have with Rev documentation (not
me of course ;-) ).  However, the first time I tried Webnotes nothing
happened and on enquiry on this list it was suggested that the server was
temporarily kersplatzed.

I now see some Webnotes displayed (see "\" keyword as an example) but the
icon (the little world one) for uploading additional notes is still
inactive.  The print icon is also inactive !!

I can't find reference to activating either of these, does anybody know how
??

Tnx, Bob...

Bob Earp - Sunny White Rock, BC

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.