the message box

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Aug 19 19:41:33 EDT 2005

Jon wrote:

> BZ  3069.  I screwed up and did not assign it to the proper part of
> Rev, using, instead, the default of "About Screen".  I tried to figure
> out how I could edit it to correct it, but was unable to do so.  Any
> hints?

I've never actually done that, but it looks as though simply viewing the
bug, changing the "Component" in the drop-down, leaving the default
radio-button selection as "Leave as Unconfirmed" and then click on
"Commit" should do it.

(I tried to do it for you right now - but was of course refused since I
am neither the submitter nor owner of the bug (far less a "sufficiently
empowered user" - what a great phrase for an error report!!)