the message box

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Aug 19 19:23:54 EDT 2005

Cubist at aol.com wrote:

>sez jbondy at sover.net:
>

>>Cubist at aol.com wrote:
>>

>>>sez jbondy at sover.net:

>>>  Hm. I thought the IDE had a Preference for colorizing one's scripts, for
>>>just this sort of reason?
>>>

>>Could well be.  I use whatever the color defaults are.  That is, my
>>scripts are indeed in colors.  Just no quite as many as I would like <grin>
>>

>   Stupid question: Would changing the colors from their default values help
>any?

I think Jon was implying that more colours would be better - with the
implicit assumption that the script editor would use them to
differentiate more kinds of items. There are a number of keywords or
reserved words that currently appear in simple text colour,

e.g.
 msg
 into, after, before
 in  (e.g. send "asd" to me in 10 seconds)

which could usefully be coloured, IMHO.