Revolution running on Ubuntu?

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Fri Aug 19 14:37:05 EDT 2005

Dear Peter,

Here is a quote from what I said a few days back on the List:

As you know, Linux grows daily, not least of all here in Brazil. However,
until last week I had never found a Linux that worked 100%, so I stuck with
Windows. But the great revelation of last week was the discovery of the
Debian-based "Ubuntu" Linux, which is head and shoulders above the rest.
Yesterday, I installed a trial version of RunRev, which not only seemed to
work as well as the Windows version, but was even more beautiful! I was
overjoyed.

Since then, I haven't tested RR in any greater depth, but it looks OK.

Regards,
Bob