Sends getting lost

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Aug 19 13:36:49 EDT 2005

I'm writing a program that uses "send mouseup to me in 10 seconds".
 From time to time, the program stops working, as if the Send is getting
lost.  I would guess that this happens whenever I go into the IDE and
switch from "run" mode to "edit" mode (the two icons at the top of Tools).

I looked in the documentation for Send, but there is nothing there about
this issue.  Are there situations where the IDE clears these pending
messages?  It would be good to be able to distinguish between proper IDE
operation vs my remaining bugs.

Jon