the message box

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Aug 19 09:51:38 EDT 2005

I have been appending lines to a scrolling field to create a log file
while running a program.  After a bit, I centralized the creation of
these lines.  All of a sudden the Message Box started popping up.

I Filtered the Topics in the Documentation for Message Box, but nothing
was there.  I Filtered on Message, and while something is there, there
is nothing about the Message Box.

Any idea why the Message Box is suddenly getting triggered?  I must be
doing something accidentally in this new regime.

Here is the current code:

on DisplayMessage msg
  put the long time & "  " & msg & Return after field "Memo"
  set the vScroll of field "Memo" to the formattedHeight of field "Memo"
end DisplayMessage