I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Fri Aug 19 08:09:47 EDT 2005

Great. You figured out how to make the Help system work successfully.
Try Filtering the Dictionary and the Topics with"continue".  I get
NOTHING here.

Working with Rev should not be a game: it should be easy to locate this
information.   I'm happy that you were able to find the information.  I
still feel that the fact that I was unable to find it is NOT because I
was lazy, but because the IDE continues to be half-baked.

Jon