I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Aug 19 07:11:58 EDT 2005

> As I noted in my previous post, I fully agree with Jon that it would
> be great for Rev to include an entry for the backslash token in the
> docs.

FWIW, in the docs here, using 'Search For' on "continue" or "continu" lists
the backslash character in the 1st found result.

Using 'Search For' on "break" lists the backslash character in the 3rd
result.

Using 'Search For' on "line" lists the backslash character in the 8th
result.

BUT

"line break" returns 5 unrelated results while "break line" returns no
results, as does "break a line".

I believe others have posted comments on the search *mechanism* itself being
a problem (not finding strings of words) and Richard is absolutely right
here: there's no reason searching should miss "break a line" when this
string explicitly appears in the help text.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design