"Ask" does not put empty into "it" when "Cancel" is clicked.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Fri Aug 19 02:40:17 EDT 2005

At 7:38 PM +0200 8/18/2005, Klaus Major wrote:
>>I think this was quickly fixed by build 108.
>>Download a recent version.
>
>until Rev has changed the way we have to load every new distribution
>(the COMPLETE package :-/), it would be nice to have a place where
>we can download the engines only!

While we're wishing, it would be nice if the fershlugginah VERSION
NUMBER were changed when the software changed. From a software
engineering point of view, this "download whatever is on the web
site, install it, run it, and check the buildNumber function in the
message box to figure out whether this 2.6 is the same as the 2.6 you
downloaded two weeks ago" really, seriously, does not cut it.

jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com