I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 19 01:21:34 EDT 2005

Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richard-
>
> Thursday, August 18, 2005, 4:16:28 PM, you wrote:
>>As I noted in my previous post, I fully agree with Jon that it would be
>>great for Rev to include an entry for the backslash token in the docs.
>>If someone will kindly drop this into the BZ queue we can expect that to
>>happen, then we'd never need to think about it again and Rev would have
>
> Good point. BZ #3065 now entered.

Thanks for taking care of that.

BZ is a great way to make sure things don't fall off the radar.  I have
it bookmarked for quick access.

I appreciate when companies provide things like that, like Apple's
Feedback page. I sure with more of my vendors gave us a way to put
things in their queue.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal