I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Aug 18 18:47:45 EDT 2005

On 8/18/05 5:23 PM, "Peter T. Evensen" <pevensen at siboneylg.com> wrote:

> Is the continuation character documented someplace?

Absolutely! It's under the \ keyword in the Dictionary. Technically it's
called a "line continuation character", so when I did a search in the
Dictionary for "continuation" (Search, not Filter), the first hit was the
"\".

Additionally, its in Topics, under "Writing Transcript Code": "How do I
break a line in a script?"

So it's there, it just may not be as easy to find for some as for others,
IMHO.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/