I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Aug 18 18:42:37 EDT 2005

I understand that some folks learn that way, but I learn better when I
focus on the task at hand and look at examples.  If I try to read about
EVERY feature in the language, I usually just get overwhelmed.  I agree
that learning some fundamentals (chunks is a great example) is really
necessary, but when it comes to more specialized facilities (such as the
FTP and URL stuff that I've been doing today), I would forget it all
before I ever had to lose it.

I think some people just learn differently than others.

:)

Jon