I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Aug 18 16:33:39 EDT 2005

I agree that a critical problem is trying to figure out what the authors
of the documentation might have called the concept I have in mind.  I
have no constructive recommendation for improving the current system,
other than that perhaps explaining the purpose of the "\" character
might have been appropriate in the section about Scripting...

:)