what to do after a Get URL?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Aug 18 16:18:04 EDT 2005

After you use the get command, the contents that you just got are put in
the "it" variable.

Get url "http://myurl.com"
Put it into url "file:C:/mydocuments"

Or, you could just do this:

Put url "http://myURL.com" into url "file:C:/myfolder"

You can also put the url into a variable:

Put URL "http://myURL.com" into myVar