I give up: how do you continue a line in Rev?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Aug 18 15:39:09 EDT 2005

Recently, Jon  wrote:

> I envy those of you who use Rev all of the time.  For the rest of us, it
> continues to be a very frustrating experience.

Dude - even coming from a related background (Director, Hypercard,
Supercard) it took me a good year to get comfortable with Rev (then
MetaCard).  And as many of the old timers on this list will tell you, even
after years of using the tool, someone will inevitably pass along something
you never knew.  As cliché as it sounds, "The learning never stops" rings
quite true.

This list is here to help with the frustration.

BTW, if you're asking about line wrap character, it's a backslash.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design