help on design

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Thu Aug 18 15:01:25 EDT 2005

Thanks (as always!). But I put those four handlers in my substack's
stack script (and saved and closed the whole thing and removed it
from memory, then reopened it and navigated in the main stack and
opened the substack and navigated within it), and both the "go back"
and "go forth" buttons can still jump out of the substack.

I used the message box to check the lockRecent; it keeps coming up
false, whether the substack is suspended or not. I found this in the
docs:

By default, the lockRecent property is set to false. It is reset to
false when no handlers are executing.

That looks like it might be the problem . . .

Charles