Drag & Drop from one substack to another

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Aug 18 12:07:41 EDT 2005

On Thu Aug 18 Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com wrote:

> I'm using normal text fields in scrolling groups... Jim
>
> on 8/16/05 5:32 PM, Ken Ray wrote:
>
> > On 8/16/05 2:22 PM, "Jim Carwardine" <JimCarwardine at
> OwnYourFuture-net.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Folks... Maybe this looked too much like another thread on D&D.
> I really
> >> need to know if anyone can point me to the right info on dragging and
> >> dropping text from a field in one substack to a field in another
> substack of
> >> the same file.  I just can't seem to do it... Jim
> >
> > Is this between list fields, or between "normal" text fields?
> >

> > Ken Ray

Tried different variants of drag-dropping text between fields

- normal text fields of the same stack
- between fields of two stacks
- between fields of two substacks
- between scrolling fields of two substacks
- between fields in scrolling groups of two substacks

Drag-and-drop text works perfectly here in all these variants: Windows
XP, Rev 2.6, build 108.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>