Can a substack icon in a standalone be rendered invisible?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Aug 17 20:26:33 EDT 2005

Hi Steve,

If I were you, I'd just not include the subStack in the Standalone build
process, then just open it when you need if from your standalone. I
never use the 'put substacks in separate folders' feature of standalone
builder. My substacks are always either libraries, or special biz logic
windows, never data storage stacks. IMO, it's important to keep content
and biz logic separate, which is about 180 degrees off of what standard
card based stack databases do. When you mix them both, you risk a whole
new level of possible bugs which can be introduced.

You can always get the filepath to the standalone by using the address
function.

best,
Chipp