Stop automatic actions in editing mode

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Aug 17 16:51:00 EDT 2005

> Before you open the stack, click on the "Messages" icon in
> the Rev toolbar. That suspends all system messages until you
> toggle it back on. Saves my life about three times a month.

Dan's always got an ace up in his sleeve ;)

Just a question Dan, why is O'reilly not a possible publisher for your great
tutorials?

What would be the animal portreyed in the cover of the XTalk in RunRev book?

i would vote for a dolphin...

The fun and social way to develop in wordly oceans for anyone aged 7-77 ;)

Thanks to Hugh from www.FlexibleLearning.com who just bumped my intelligence
to dolphin level in marketing ;)

cheers
Xav