Stop automatic actions in editing mode

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Aug 17 10:56:53 EDT 2005

Douglas

There's more than one way than just with the application browser.

Remember the msg box is your friend ;)
Note, i didn't test #1. #3 may need tweaking.
and #2 is perenial, easy and works anywhere...

from the message (multiline):

  Lock messages
  go to cd 1

in your script (ma favorite)

on opencard
  if the shiftkey is down then
    pass opencard
  or
    exit opencard
  end if
  [yourscript]

or also in msg

  set the clipboarddata to script of cd 1
  set the script of cd 1 to ""
  go cd 1
  set the script of cd 1 to the clipbarddata

or ?

im sure now you can think of a few more ways ;)

cheers
Xav