Stop automatic actions in editing mode

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:36:22 EDT 2005

Is it possible to stop an automatic action once you have placed the on
opencard script into the card.
I have a stack that has a curtain (card 1) open automatically to the
title (card 2). I used the card script on card 1:

on opencard
visual effect barn door open slow
go next
end opencard

I want to edit the first card but the opencard script prevents me from
doing so. I have looked through the documentation and manual but see
nothing on how to do this. It is probably very simple - but even the
simplest things are hard when you don't know the answer :>)
Thanks,
Doug Gilliland
Sarasota, Fl
PS - If anyone is a high school chemistry/physics teacher and wants
some stacks I am using in my 9th grade Honors Physical Science classes
(measuring, SI system, sig figs and other science topics) I'd be happy
to share them.