Close and Remove stack from memory

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Aug 16 12:11:01 EDT 2005

Hello, Friends,

I'm having trouble with trying to 'Close and Remove Stack from
Memory' a stack window in a script while working in the IDE. No
matter if I use the 'destroy' properties in any configuration - I
still get the 'conflict' dialog from the IDE. Is there an incantation
- a window type or whatever - to fix this? Eric, you've had to deal
with this in your Backup plugin....

I'm saving a preferences stack to a different file name in a
different area to be used as a clone later for 'first time
installation' of the prefs file.

I want it to be saved and then have the copy go away. But the memory
image of the backup stays around, and if I open the prefs file, the
IDE complains.

One can do this in the Application Browser -  how does one do this in a script?

thanks
sqb