running the Player

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sun Aug 14 22:22:59 EDT 2005

Or you (the developer) can simply open Get Info on the stack file and
change the Open With there, before distributing the stack. Either
way, you produce a stack which can be double-clicked to run under the
Player.

The problem comes when you -- or rather your not-in-the-know user --
double-click the Player app. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do,
so you can't blame users for doing it. But it doesn't work. That's
the issue, at least for me.

Charles