running the Player

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sun Aug 14 17:07:40 EDT 2005

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> For clarity, there is no MetaCard Player anymore.  There is the
> Revolution Player,

My error! It's a typo...
Can't figure why I speaked of MetaCard instead of DreamCard (I was some
times ago a MetaCard user I preferred over the former Rev 1.0 version)
;-)

> and possibly a Dreamcard Player (I have trouble
> distinguishing between the two products; forgive my confusion),

It seems that the two proucts have a number of differences not very well
understood (by me, at least)

> and ideally the Player application would be a single self-contained
> executable with the ask and answer dialogs already included.

I thought so -- but it seems that this not the case
I'm testing that (and failed to destruct my license.rev by saving the
"answer" substack to a toplevel mainstack; I forgot to "clone the
topstack" ;->)

--
Revolutionario but puzzled