running the Player

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sun Aug 14 14:07:09 EDT 2005

That is not what happens when I click the DC Player on my PowerBook
running Tiger. Maybe something is strange about my system, but I
don't think so, and the Player app obviously works (is not
corrupted.) So we seem to have *both* bad behavior (on my PB) and
inconsistent behavior.

As for control-clicking etc, I don't trust my users to do that much.
I also want if possible to have pretty nearly identical instructions
for Mac and Windows users. I'll have to play around with both
configurations, when I get to the Windows machine I test on.

Thanks for the info.

Charles