Close Card preOpenCard precedence

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 13 01:19:23 EDT 2005

Hershel Fisch wrote:
> On 8/12/05 1:23 PM, "Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>

>>Hi Hershel,
>>

>>>Hi all, Which of the following has precedence, CloseCard  or
>>>preOpenCard ?
>>
>>closecard
>>
>>...and this took me about 20 seconds to test with 2 cards in a new
>

> Thanks, yes it took me about 10 min. and this what I found as well. And that
> tell me that my app has a problem which I can't pin point. If I do it in
> script debug mode then every thing is good else it doesn't work.

If you are testing on the first card of your stack, that stack won't get
any "closecard" message when the stack first opens. If you are testing
after the stack is already open or from a different card, then you
should get a closecard each time. Could the problem be that you are
trying to do something when the stack first opens?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com