OT: Spotlight on Rev scripts

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Aug 12 13:56:49 EDT 2005

Hi Jim and Klaus,

 From the read-me about 2.6:

* Spotlight support: use Spotlight to search within Revolution stacks
on Mac OS Tiger

I made some tests with Spotlight and Rev 2.6:

1. I found some specific handlers not only in stack scripts but in
another objects (cards).
2. I found some field's text extracts without problem either (in any
card).

So I'm inclined to think that Spotlight is able to search fields and
scripts.

Le 12 août 05 à 19:34, Klaus Major a écrit :

> Hi Jim,

>>> From: Eric Chatonet <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com>
>>>
>>> Hi Jim,
>>> SpotLight does search the scripts (with Rev 2.6)
>>>

>>> Le 12 aošt 05 ý 17:05, Jim Hurley a Ècrit :

>>>  > Jim
>>>

>> Anybody have any ideas why Spotlight would work for Eric and not
>> for me?
>>
>> Is it possible that Spotlight is still working its way through my
>> hard drive and hasn't gotten to Rev yet?
>>

> Just tested and doesn't work for me either :-/
>

>> Jim
>>

> Regards
>
> Klaus Major
> klaus at major-k.de