New project

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Fri Aug 12 09:14:28 EDT 2005

Just a factual correction: I neither said there would be a prototype-
based object model, nor did I say there would be dot syntax.

What I did say was that: 'the current idea of objects in Revolution is
more akin to prototypes than classes' and 'dot-notation was
exceptionally good at naming things (in a namespace)'.

>From these two things I then continued to suggest that:
  1) it would make most sense for Revolution to go down the prototype-
based path (rather than the class-based path)
  2) it would not be a bad idea to start using dot-notation to help
organise resources in projects

Warmest Regards,

Mark.