Disable the Home and End keys on a Mac

Douglas Gilliland douggilliland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:45:47 EDT 2005

Klaus,
Your script (set the navigationarrows to false) worked fine. Thank you!
As for the confusion about the keys - I apologize. I'm using a 17"
Aluminum PowerBook and on my keyboard the Home and End keys are the
arrows forward and backward. My Chemistry students quickly figured out
they could bypass the questions I had written into my stack. Thanks to
Klaus, I now have that problem solved.
Doug Gilliland
Sarasota, FL