Why can't I send tabKey?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Aug 11 14:01:23 EDT 2005

Interesting, Ken.

When I don't use a script in this particular stack, nothing has the
focus when the card opens. (Or at least it appears nothing does. I
have two fields and a button. The button's traversalOn property is
false. When I open the stack, the first field gets the focus.
Thereafter, the card gets the focus on each openCard. I confirmed
this by adding a line:

put the focusedObject

into the openCard handler right after the tab key was simulated.

If I then comment out the "send tab" command, the card gets the
focus. If I leave it in, the focus goes to the first field.

Maybe this is a platform difference? I'm running on Tiger.

On Aug 11, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Ken Ray wrote:

> when it opened, the focus was in the second field. If I didn't put any
> script, the focus was in the first field.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"