2 Week Reminder Notice

subzero569 subzero569 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:08:45 EDT 2005

I have been searching the archives for information and haven't really
found an answer.  I am new to Rev and have only posted a few times.

Basically, I have stand-alone app for Windows (the .exe is encrypted)
and I want to implement a two week reminder notice to the user to
check a website for information.  The URL won't be active I just want
the reminder to generate every two weeks without using external files.

The reminder would be different times for every installation.  I was
thinking of recording the system date on first launch and then using
that to calculate the two week reminder from that point on.  Am I on
the right path?  I welcome the feedback and support.

TIA,

Josh
--
Inch by inch, life is a cinch.