Noob: Amazed yet confused - Dreamcard vs Revolution

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Tue Aug 9 10:45:41 EDT 2005

By the way, this does NOT happen if you open the player by double-
clicking the stack. (This assumes that, under OSX for instance, the
stack's "Open With" is set to the Player rather than to Dreamcard.)
So that's as it should be. But the user ought to be able to do it the
other way (start the player, open the stack) without elaborate
instructions.

Charles Hartman