Noob: Amazed yet confused - Dreamcard vs Revolution

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Aug 9 10:25:18 EDT 2005

It was my understanding that the online viewer launches in the Player every
time, because there is NO OTHER WAY to open a stack!  Again I say this is
bad UI design.  Unless you know to hit the folder icon, you don't know how
to open your stack file.

Most Players I've seen, if they don't receive a doc to open at start up,
open up a standard Open File dialog asking "What file would you like to run?"

BTW, I just tried it, and turning off the check for updates does not get
rid of the online viewer.