Noob: Amazed yet confused - Dreamcard vs Revolution

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Tue Aug 9 09:50:56 EDT 2005

Dan Shafer <revdan at danshafer.com> wrote:

> DreamCard will, I suspect, play an increasing role in their revenue
> model as they bring online ways for people like you to deploy stacks
> to others who have the Player and pick up a little toll booth fee
> along the way.

Pardon me for jumping in the waggon ;-)

I recently switched the launching app for my Diary stack from a
unique-to-this-purpose app (a Rev 1.x standalone) to the Player... (I
upagraded to DC 2.X)
It runs nicely, excepted for this d***** "revOnline Viewer" which pops
every time ;->

How to get rid of this one???

I remember I saw some writings about that here, but can't retrieve the
info...

--
Revolutionario (not so much)